Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti in Tomato-Apple Sauce
- 3 cups (one 28-ounce can) canned Italian plum tomatoes, preferably San Marzano
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large stalks celery, cut in 1/4-inch dice (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound tart, firm apples, such as Granny Smith
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 cup freshly grated Grana Padano or Parmigiano-Reggiano, plus more for passing
- A food processor or blender; a heavy-bottomed skillet or saut pan, 12-inch diameter or larger; a large pot, 8-quart capacity, for cooking the pasta
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?