Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti and Soyballs
- 8 oz (250 g) spaghetti
- ¼ cup (50 ml) dry bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) coarsely chopped fresh oregano leaves (or 2 tsp/10 ml dried)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) coarsely chopped fresh parsley (or 1 tsp/5 ml dried)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) whole wheat or unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 package (14 oz/420 g) meatless meatballs (see Notes)
- 4 cups (1 l) tomato sauce (see Notes)
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) olive oil
- Grated vegan Parmesan cheese alternative, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 403kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|