Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti and (Mostly) Homemade Turkey Meatballs
- small onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 pound ground turkey (preferably dark meat)
- cup panko bread crumbs (these are Japanese-style; theyre coarser and crispier than regular bread crumbs)
- 1 large egg
- 12 ounces kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 a few store-bought turkey meatballs (decoys!)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?