Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 2 lb ground beef
- Handful of chopped fresh parsley, or other herbs
- 1 cup red wine
- 6 large fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 28-oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 lb dried spaghetti
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1157kcal (58%)|
|Total Fat 51g (79%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (65%)|
|Cholesterol 102mg (34%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 118g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|