Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 6 (28-ounce) cans whole tomatoes in juice (preferably San Marzano)
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 cups torn day-old Italian bread
- 3 cups whole milk
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (1/4 pound)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped oregano or 1 teaspoon dried, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 pounds ground veal
- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (not lean)
- 1 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2 pounds dried spaghetti
- Accompaniment: grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Equipment: a 12-to 16-quart nonreactive heavy pot or 2 smaller nonreactive pots; a 6-to 8-quart pasta pot with a pasta/steamer insert for cooking spaghetti in 2 batches.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?