Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti all' Amatriciana
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ pound (about 8 slices) bacon, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 onion
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 cups chopped peeled tomatoes
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped basil
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked to the desired degree of doneness
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 652kcal (33%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (34%)|
|Cholesterol 27mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 91g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|