Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound uncooked spaghetti
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 4 eggs, beaten well
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- I pint cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese (preferably fresh), cut into thin slices
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9x3 inch springform pan with cooking spray.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?