Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 20g/a small handful of dried porcini mushrooms
- Olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs, boned, skinned and cut into bite-sized pieces
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 350g/2 handfuls of mixed fresh mushrooms, cleaned and torn
- 200ml/7fl oz white wine
- 455g/1lb dried spaghetti
- 500ml/18fl oz double cream
- 200g/7oz Parmesan cheese, grated
- A sprig of fresh basil, leaves picked
- Extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1343kcal (67%)|
|Total Fat 80g (124%)|
|Saturated Fat 43g (216%)|
|Cholesterol 276mg (92%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 99g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|