Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti Squash with Zucchini, Garlic, and Tomato Sauce
- 1 spaghetti squash (about 3 pounds)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion (about 8 ounces), cut into ½-inch dice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes in juice, drained (see Cook’s Note)
- 2 small zucchini (about 8 ounces total), trimmed and cut into ¼-inchdice
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, preferably Parmigiano-Reggiano
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 237kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 18mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|