Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti Squash with Pine Nuts and Romano
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|