Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti Squash with Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped asparagus
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans fire-roasted tomatoes with garlic (such as Hunt's®), drained
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 12 pitted kalamata olives, halved
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|