Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti Squash with Curried Squash Sauce
- 1 spaghetti squash (3 to 3½ pounds)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 yellow summer squash, cubed
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 179kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 17mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|