Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti Squash and Chard Saut
- 1 3 to 4 lb spaghetti squash
- 3 to 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large bunch of chard, center rib removed, leaves chopped
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?