Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti Squash and Chard Gratin
- 1 spaghetti squash (cut in half lengthwise and scooped clean)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 bunch chard (rinsed and cut into 1 inch thick slices)
- 4 green onions (chopped)
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano (grated)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano (grated)
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?