Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti Squash Stew with Turnips and Snow Peas
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- One 28-ounce can salt-free diced tomatoes, undrained
- ¼ cup minced oil-cured sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup small mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt free seasoning (see notes)
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 pound turnips, peeled and cut into thick matchsticks
- 2 cups snow peas, trimmed and cut in half crosswise
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?