Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti Squash Primavera
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 large zucchini, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomato
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|