Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Natural Goodness™ Chicken Broth
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 cup water
- 3 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|