Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 6 oz (175g) pancetta, cut into thin strips
- ¾ cup dry white wine
- One 28 oz (794g) can chopped tomatoes
- Salt and crushed hot red pepper flakes
- 1 lb (450g) dried spaghetti
- ½ cup freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese, plus more for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 872kcal (44%)|
|Total Fat 39g (60%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (55%)|
|Cholesterol 41mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 96g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|