Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti Pie III
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- garlic powder to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.5g|
|Saturated Fat 16.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|