Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti Mare e Monti
- ½ oz (15g) dried porcini mushrooms, rinsed
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 oz (175g) white mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 ripe plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 8 oz (225g) medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb (450g) dried spaghetti
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 406kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 57mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 63g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|