Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio
- 1 pound uncooked spaghetti
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 69g|
|Saturated Fat 15g|
|Total Carbohydrate 174.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|