Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spaetzle and Chicken Soup
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) whole chicken
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 medium yellow onions, quartered
- 1 bunch celery with leaves, cut into pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) package baby carrots
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, or to taste
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|