Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 slices of thin slice whole-wheat or white sandwich bread
- 1 tbsp melted butter or olive oil
- ½ cup frozen shelled soy beans
- 1 small shallot, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped basil, plus 12 small leaves for garnish
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 45kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|