Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soy-baked salmon with zingy salsa
- 150 ml low-salt soy sauce
- 75 ml rice mirin or rice wine
- 1 large thumb-sized piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 lemon
- 2 limes
- 1 kg side of salmon, from
- , ask your fishmonger, scaled and pin-boned
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 fresh green chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- a few sprigs fresh mint, leaves picked
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?