Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soy and Honey Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 4 center-cut boneless pork chops - 1/2-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons canola oil, or as needed
- salt to taste
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|