Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soy & sake-marinated striploin of beef
- 1.7kg Scottish striploin sirloin steaks
- 4 tbsp sak or very dry sherry (sak is a brewed rice wine)
- 4 tbsp Kikkoman soy sauce or tamari soy sauce (tamari is a thick soy sauce made with rice)
- 4 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp golden caster sugar
- garlic cloves , peeled, crushed and finely chopped
- 1 'thumb' root ginger , peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil , or vegetable oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?