Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soy Sauce Chicken and Rice
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|