Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soy Ginger Salmon
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (1 inch) piece fresh ginger root, minced
- 1/3 cup orange juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|