Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soy Free, Sugar Free Coconut Whipped “Cream”
- 1½ level tsp (7.5 ml) agar powder or 1 level Tbsp plus 1 level tsp (30 ml) agar flakes
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) organic cornstarch, divided (arrowroot won’t work for this recipe)
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) light agave nectar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) plain or vanilla rice or almond milk
- 1 14-ounce (400 ml) can full-fat coconut milk (I use Thai Kitchen; the higher the total fat content, the better), at room temperature; shake well before opening
- 1/8 tsp (.5 ml) fine sea salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml) pure vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp (15-30 ml) coconut oil, preferably organic, melted (optional; will depend on the fat content of the coconut milk)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 75kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|