Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soy-Glazed Salmon with Noodles
- 1 2 lb. green beans sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 lb. soba noodles (or substitute whole-wheat spaghetti)
- 1 2 cup plus 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger plus 2 tablespoons thinly sliced ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice wine sherry, or white wine
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets skin removed
- 3 scallions cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?