Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soy-Glazed Fish With Sauted Summer Squash
- 2 tablespooons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 4 6-ounce pieces white fish fillet (such as cod or halibut)
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 pounds kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon small zucchini and summer squash (about 4 total), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crushed red pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?