Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Juice of 1 lemon (3 tablespoons)
- ¼ cup apple-cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- ¼ cup tamari or soy sauce
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ cup canola or vegetable oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 70kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|