Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soy-Braised Short Ribs with Shiitakes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 pounds cross-cut beef short ribs (flanken style), about 1 1/2-inch-thick, cut into 2-bone pieces
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound shiitake mushrooms, stems chopped, caps sliced, divided
- 1 bunch scallions, whites chopped, greens thinly sliced, divided
- 1 1-inch piece peeled ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (or more) low-sodium beef or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup dry sake
- 1/4 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 3 whole star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 8 ounces wide rice noodles, cooked according to package directions
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?