Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Soy-Braised Pork Country Ribs with Carrots and Turnips
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons dry Sherry
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon hot chili paste (such as sambal oelek)
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork shoulder (Boston butt), cut into 5x1 1/2-inch strips (sometimes called boneless country-style pork ribs)
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 green onions; white and pale green parts finely chopped, green parts thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 whole star anise
- 3 long strips orange peel removed from orange with vegetable peeler
- 3/4 pound carrots, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 pound turnips, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Steamed white rice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?