Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwestern Vegetarian Pasta
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) package uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|