Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwestern Sweet Potato Sauté
- 2 large sweet potatoes (about 24 ounces total), peeled
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ to 1 chipotle in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- ¼ cup pepitas (hulled pumpkin seeds)
- Kosher salt and freshly milled black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 188kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|