Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwestern Stuffed Peppers
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced, white and green parts separated
- 1/2 pound ground beef chuck
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 4.5-ounce can chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack, grated (1 cup)
- 4 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup large bell peppers, halved lengthwise, ribs and seeds removed
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?