Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwestern Shrimp Soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 tomatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks, or one 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 jalapeos, seeded and thinly sliced, or hot sauce to taste
- 1 15.5-ounce can hominy, drained
- 1 pound fresh or frozen medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
- 1 lime, quartered
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?