Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwestern Sausage Drop Biscuits
- 1 pound Bob Evans® Zesty Hot Roll Sausage
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 3 cups all-purpose (biscuit) baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup seeded, diced fresh or drained canned tomatoes
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Butter (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|