Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwestern Ham and Cheese Party Potatoes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can fiesta cheese soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (20 ounce) packages Simply Potatoes® Southwest Style Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 1/2 cups crushed round buttery crackers*
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.4g|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|