Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwestern Green Chile with Pork Stew
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 pounds pork loin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 8 green chile peppers, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.7g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|