Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwestern Eggs Benedict with Black Bean Spread, Avocado & Salsa
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 tbsp minced cilantro
- 4 English muffins (preferably whole wheat)
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tsp vinegar (for poaching eggs)
- Pinch of salt (for poaching eggs)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- InstructionsIn a medium bowl, combine black beans and olive oil. Mash with a fork until the black beans are crushed and the mixture starts to stick together.
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?