Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwestern Cornbread Stuffing from Del Monte
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 2 medium celery stalks, sliced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can COLLEGE INN® Light & Fat Free Chicken Broth 50% Less Sodium
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can DEL MONTE® Whole Kernel Corn, No Salt Added, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 6 cups dry cornbread stuffing crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, preferably toasted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|