Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwestern Chicken and White Bean Soup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 1 cup Pace® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 (16 ounce) can small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 large onion, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|