Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwestern Black Bean Stew
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 (8 ounce) packages shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.9g|
|Saturated Fat 21.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|