Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwestern Beef Chili With Corn
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 poblano or bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 15-ounce cans black beans, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup corn kernels (from 1 ear, or frozen and thawed)
- 2 grated Cheddar (2 ounces)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?