Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwestern Barbecued Brisket with Ancho Chile Sauce
- 4 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 5- to 5 1/2-pound flat-cut (also called first-cut) brisket with 1/4- to 1/2-inch layer of fat on 1 side
- 4 cups hickory or oak wood chips, soaked in water 1 hour
- 4 disposable 6 x 3 3/4 x 2-inch mini aluminum loaf pans (for wood chips, if using gas grill)
- 2 11 3/4 x 8 1/2 x 1 1/4-inch disposable aluminum pans (for brisket)
- Ancho Chile Sauce
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?