Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwestern Barbecue Pizza
- 2 wheat or white flour tortillas (10- to 12-inch size)
- 2 tablespoons spicy barbecue sauce
- ½ cup seared, chopped vegetables or pepperoni, cooked chicken, beef, or pork
- ¼ cup grated Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheeses, mixed
- 1 onion, chopped
- Crushed red caribe chile for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 378kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 39mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|