Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (8.75 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups fresh salsa
- 5 cups crushed plain tortilla chips
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 large fresh tomato, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/9 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.4g|
|Saturated Fat 21g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|