Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwestern-Flavored Ground Beef or Turkey for Tacos & Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 3 pounds lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|